Students nationwide can work with any medium of their choice whether it be: pencil, marker, clay, paint, digital rendering, GIF, robotic etc. Teacher Next Door Logo submissions must be entered using one of two entry forms: get creative using our existing logo or start from scratch using our blank submission form. Parents and teachers can mail the completed entry form to the address below or submit your completed entry digitally using our submission form (.png or .jpg, exceptions apply*).
*Teachers uploading multiple entries or unique file types, please email us at email@example.com
The contest is open for entries until Friday, November 8th 2019 at 10pm Pacific Time (PT), so here’s some information to help you get started:
- Download one of the two submission forms to get started.
- Create: Artists are free to redesign the Teacher Next Door Logo in the medium of their choice. We encourage you to put your STEAM hat on and think outside the box.
- Fill out the form on the template: Be sure to fill out the form in its entirety located on the lower right of the template.
- Submit: Enter your logo design online, email or by mail.
– Click HERE to submit online.
C/O Teacher Next Logo Contest
2055 E. Centennial Cir.
Tempe, AZ 85284
- Submission closes on Friday, November 8th 10pm Pacific Time
- Voting opens on Monday, November 18th
- Voting closes on Monday, December 2nd
- Winner announced starting on Tuesday, December 10
Don’t forget to vote! Share your submission with your friends and family on your social media (be sure to use #TeacherNextLogo). Try and get as many votes as you can before the voting window closes. Watch for the VOTING button to go live at the top of our website once the polls are open on Monday, November 18th.
- Artistic ability
Logos will be grouped and judged by the following divisions:
- 5yrs – 8yrs
- 9yrs – 13yrs
- 14yrs – 18yrs
We will be recognizing the following:
- National winners by division
- Fan Favorite
- Most Innovative
National Winners by Division:
The National winners will be chosen in each age group (5-8 years, 9-13 years, 14-18 years) by our diverse judging panel (to be announced). The winning artwork will be displayed on the Teacher Next Door website and Facebook banner for one week! Check out our prize page for winner details.
The Fan Favorite winner will be voted on by Teachers, Parents, and Students around the country. The entry with the most votes will be displayed on the Teacher Next Door website and Facebook banner for one week! Check out our prize page for winner details.
The Most Innovative winner will be chosen by our diverse judging panel (to be announced). The winning artwork will be displayed on the Teacher Next Door website and Facebook banner for one week! Check out our prize page for winner details.
- Teacher Next Logos that are not original works.
- Teacher Next Logos that contain other logos will be disqualified.
- Only one submission per student.
- Only the first TND Logo entered for each student will be considered, and any additional logo submissions will be disqualified.
- Please read through contest rules for more information.